Friday 23 January 2015

God's Voice


    It is possible to train yourself to hear God's voice so that you can develop a more personal relationship with Him and grow spiritually, and I am going to teach you how to do just that:
 

     What I do is find a very quiet place where nothing else can be heard, not even the sound of a pin dropping.- I sometimes take all the batteries out of my clocks. Then, with my eyes closed, usually when I am in bed during late hours, I will listen intently to this silence. After a while I will hear voices in my head, but usually tend to skip most of them because they are my own thoughts, so I just keep moving on not really focusing on any of them. Eventually, however, one voice will be more prominent than the others, one worth making a note of. Sometimes it is louder, or softer, a different accent, but you will know it is Him because it will be a personal message, something very relevant to you at the time, not of your own thoughts, or completely random and strange - until you later discover the meaning.
 

    This is how I listen to God; I listen to the silence. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not, and it can take time and patience, but it is possible to train yourself to hear Him. Why not try this one night when you are in bed and see if it works for you too. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing,will try it.Though skipping one's thoughts will take a lot of effort...lol

    ReplyDelete